Changes in the Xtratime management [Archive] - Xtratime Community

Changes in the Xtratime management

Orange
June 25th, 2004, 20:41
Wally became a Community Manager at Xtratime today. He has shown himself as a very sensible Forum Manager, and we are delighted to have him join the team.

Congratulations also to Boyo, who has now become an Administrator of Xtratime. He has done a great job as a CM, and we felt it was the right time to get one more Administrator.

Raanan is no longer a CM, and we would like to thank him for his contribution over the years and wish him all the best for the future.

Mike
June 25th, 2004, 20:50
Congrats Wally and Boyo. :)

G. Facchetti
June 25th, 2004, 21:00
Congrats guys...So when do I get to become a measly FM? :) HAHAHHHHAHHAH

GaGa
June 26th, 2004, 00:12
Congratz...to Wally and Boyo

Balis-of-Steel
June 26th, 2004, 02:21
Yes Congrats to you guys.

Russell
June 26th, 2004, 09:26
Congrats :)

LaBlanca
June 26th, 2004, 09:52
my congrats to wally an boyo!!! :)

Arianna
June 26th, 2004, 14:00
congrat :)

Bastin
June 26th, 2004, 23:44
Congratulations, guys.

Psycho
June 27th, 2004, 22:14
Wally became a Community Manager at Xtratime today.
Congratulations also to Boyo, who has now become an Administrator of Xtratime.
Raanan is no longer a CM.

:thmbup: Good decisions by the managment!

Congrats to Boyo and Wally.

RazorUK
June 27th, 2004, 22:30
I'd just like to thank Raanan (for the third time in this thread;)) for his service to Xtratime over the last 4 years.

Great to see Germany bow out to the Czech B team btw Manuel;)

Psycho
June 27th, 2004, 22:34
Andrew, I also enjoyed Becks sending the pk high into the Atlantic ocean...

Adding himself together with Vassel to the list of all-time legends like Southgate, Waddle and Pearce :star: :thmbup:

And not to mention the quality referee Urs Mejer for allowing the match to come to a deserved end :tongue:

RazorUK
June 27th, 2004, 22:40
Andrew, I also enjoyed Becks sending the pk high into the Atlantic ocean...

Adding himself together with Vassel to the list of all-time legends like Southgate, Waddle and Pearce :star: :thmbup:

And not to mention the quality referee Urs Mejer for allowing the match to come to a deserved end :tongue:

Actually I don't blame the ref, Beckham or Vassel. I blame Sven and Sven alone for his Italian like tactics;)

Still we got further than Germany, Italy and Spain.
:thmbup:

Psycho
June 27th, 2004, 22:51
Sven brought your team pretty far for its potential ;) It is not that you can do alot vs Portugal if it comes to creativity.

And blaming the ref would be indeed ridiculous, cause it just takes a minimum of knowledge of the basic rules of the game to see that Mejer was perfectly right when he disallowed the goal after Terry's foul vs Ricardo.

The English tabloids, however, seem to lack this knowledge :tongue: Unlike the Italian papers, who, in contrary to what one might think after reading XT, hardly mentioned the 2-2 result of the Scandinavian derby.

Congrats on reaching the quarters, though. Since you seem to consider this a success worth the mentioning, I want to show the fair play and spirit and congratulate you.

Rooney alone is a reason why I hope England will qualify for 06, seriously.

Its fans ;) (or lets say, the hooligans) are a reason why I wish them to fail, though.

Scarf
June 28th, 2004, 10:12
Good decisions on both counts. However I'm very sad to see Raanan go.

Jacob
June 28th, 2004, 15:21
A person constantly whining and bitching over me wanting to edit and "police" these and other forums as FM and CM, someone is now an Administrator after accusing other people of being on power-trips. :howler:

Psycho
June 28th, 2004, 17:23
A person constantly whining and bitching over me wanting to edit and "police" these and other forums as FM and CM, someone is now an Administrator after accusing other people of being on power-trips. :howler:

Maybe to do it in a better way than you did?? ;)

At least according to what he considers "better"

Boyo
June 28th, 2004, 17:26
Oh my... I've become Jacob. :eek: ;)

Jacob
June 28th, 2004, 17:44
Psycho, everyone should take your advice on FM/CM/Admin duties and responsibilities, no doubt. ;)

And Boyo, I was never Administrator so your desires of power certainly exceed mine. ;)

Boyo
June 28th, 2004, 18:11
your desires of power certainly exceed mine. ;)

Looks like I achieved the impossible then. :D

RazorUK
June 28th, 2004, 18:47
Maybe to do it in a better way than you did?? ;)

He can't do any worse than you and Frank did now can he?;)

Jacob
June 28th, 2004, 20:02
Looks like I achieved the impossible then. :D

Yes, as one would think it impossible for someone a management-critical as you to become the big boss. I'd figure you're just about out of saliva by now. ;)

Psycho
June 28th, 2004, 20:32
He can't do any worse than you and Frank did now can he?;)

I was never a CM nor an Admin, as you should know ;)

Boyo
June 28th, 2004, 20:53
Yes, as one would think it impossible for someone a management-critical as you to become the big boss.

Quite odd indeed. Might there be a blue moon out tonight? :dazed:

RazorUK
June 28th, 2004, 21:21
I was never a CM nor an Admin, as you should know ;)

Not with that username at least eh;)

Psycho
June 28th, 2004, 21:39
Not with that username at least eh;)

Shit, you are funny ;)

G. Facchetti
June 28th, 2004, 21:42
Who are you Psycho?

Luigi Vampa
June 28th, 2004, 22:51
hes your father pulsar.

congrats boyo and wally. all the best to raanan.

Nedved!
June 29th, 2004, 03:11
I see blue moon every night now actually :D Ah, sky blue moon!

Boyo, you must treat me lunch ok? :party: Or wait, I should treat you lunch considering all the torture and suffering you're gonna face...All the sleepless nights, deprived from computer games...Ah, you need all the support that you can get :)

Hearthiest congrats :star:

bono
June 29th, 2004, 11:10
You guys brought tears in my eyes as I suddenly thought its 2001 and Holland still has a chance to qualify for the WC in Japan?
Ah, the ghosts of the past haunting us ... ;)

Nedved!
June 30th, 2004, 02:54
Alrite, so as not to clutter a totally unrelated topic with a discussion better suited to Q&S forum and seeing that an almost identical topic is already present there, I've split the portion of this thread where the discussion ventures into the smilies/speed realm, and merged the split portion with the other thread on that subject in Q&S forum. For the lazy and uninformed or simply clueless ones, here's the link:

Yay, (lack of) smilies galore...Will Payman suffer? (http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=135756)