so, money and sex rule the world?
so, money and women rule the world? ;)

lili pot de colle
April 23rd, 2003, 18:29
we say in france that behind each great politic man there is a woman:D

barša
April 23rd, 2003, 18:30
Sex is not overrated.

But sex combined with love, might be underrated. This is the single most poweful experince there is. Highly recomended.

:D

lili pot de colle
April 23rd, 2003, 18:33
sure:)

Neil Down
April 23rd, 2003, 18:33
Sex is not overrated, the problem is that on tv they portrait this perfect world, where all the sex is good if it isnt a rape. And in reality not everyone has great awsome sex.

And I dont think girls under-rate sex, they just dont have the right sex partners ;) :D, once they have tasted the more intense type of orgasm (yea not all orgasms are the same) they actually look foward for having more of it. :howler:

lili pot de colle
April 23rd, 2003, 18:37
well, in france we call orgasm "la petite mort" means "the little death"
the one who didn't felt that, don't know how powerful that could be:)

Gauchito
April 23rd, 2003, 18:41
Sex is overrated.

I guess love making is underrated

Grinch
April 23rd, 2003, 18:42
No, it's not overrated. It's underrated.

People should have sex everywhere, all the time, in the streets, on elevators, inside pools, in nightclubs, in the middle of football fields during CL semifinals, on top of cars, in helicopters and balloons above the city and inside burning buildings. :horny: :D People don't do it often enough IMHO. ;)

lili pot de colle
April 23rd, 2003, 18:45
you forgot in the countryside:tongue:

lili pot de colle
April 23rd, 2003, 18:47
forgive me for this thread, but i drunk a beer and i don't have the used, i feel woooooo woooooo:tongue:
later i'll be back in my normal state;)

Gauchito
April 23rd, 2003, 18:56
lili you got drunk from one beer?

barša
April 23rd, 2003, 19:10
Originally posted by Garrincha

People should have sex everywhere, all the time, in the streets, on elevators, inside pools, in nightclubs, in the middle of football fields during CL semifinals, on top of cars, in helicopters and balloons above the city and inside burning buildings. :horny: :D People don't do it often enough IMHO. ;)

I take it back. I am with Garrincha. Leave it to a Brazilian to talk sense about sex:D

se˝orita
April 23rd, 2003, 19:21

:D:D:D I love the "football field" idea most! I just imagine myself with... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :devil:

lili pot de colle
April 23rd, 2003, 19:33
Originally posted by Gauchito
lili you got drunk from one beer?

yes! it's enough to make me drunk!
i'm disgusted!

gautam
April 23rd, 2003, 19:35
:howler:

Hmm...The rules don't say anything about posting under the influence...:D

Sex sells. Therefore, it is overrated. But the actual experience is difficult to value...

Chinofan
April 23rd, 2003, 20:15
Without love is underrated I think. Mostly in relation to making love, not sex. When you love her god exists! You can't compare

dancehall queen
April 23rd, 2003, 21:49
Originally posted by SpaceAgentCobra
Sex is not overrated, the problem is that on tv they portrait this perfect world, where all the sex is good if it isnt a rape. And in reality not everyone has great awsome sex.

And I dont think girls under-rate sex, they just dont have the right sex partners ;) :D, once they have tasted the more intense type of orgasm (yea not all orgasms are the same) they actually look foward for having more of it. :howler:

i think ur totally right on this one :D Cuz to have fun with the right person and try everything out... umm that is the best u can spend ur time with ;) :D

And yea to bad in reality not everyone will have such great sex as they show at tv...... but u will never hear me complain ;)

Guy
April 24th, 2003, 00:11
yeah its overrated. but still the best thing life has to offer.

AMOROSO!
April 24th, 2003, 01:15
Are you nuts, sex during a CL semi-final????

Football is more important for 45 + 45 minutes. And only then. You can do it at halftime though. ;) But above all, imagine having sex and then a goal is scored so you turn your head and you see a close up of Rivaldo or Ciro Ferrara! :yuck:

Bad, bad idea.

Alive&Kicking
April 24th, 2003, 01:46
People should have sex everywhere, all the time... in the middle of football fields during CL semifinals Great idea. :thumbsup: I volunteer myself the next time Freddie Ljungberg plays. :tongue:

Originally posted by AMOROSO!
But above all, imagine having sex and then a goal is scored so you turn your head and you see a close up of Rivaldo or Ciro Ferrara! :yuck:

Bad, bad idea. I'm a Man United fan, and I can imagine looking up in the middle of sex to see Luke Chadwick's big face on the TV screen. And did I hear we are going to buy Ronaldinho...

The Merengue
April 24th, 2003, 01:55
I'm with barca's first opinion. Sex with someone you love..........life's got nothing better to offer.

Sex in itself is not overrated. It is the the best thing in the world, next to sex with someone you love. ;)

MINDSCAPE
April 24th, 2003, 04:08
Without sex we won't be here talking about it.

Heather
April 24th, 2003, 08:18
Originally posted by AMOROSO!
Are you nuts, sex during a CL semi-final????

Football is more important for 45 + 45 minutes. And only then. You can do it at halftime though. ;) But above all, imagine having sex and then a goal is scored so you turn your head and you see a close up of Rivaldo or Ciro Ferrara! :yuck:

Bad, bad idea.

Talk about your cold showers! The sight of Ciro would put me off in a convent somewhere for a nice rest...;). Chadwick, and I'd take the veil permanently. Actually, you should not have the TV on anyway, too distracting.

RIO

JKris
April 24th, 2003, 09:14
Originally posted by RIO
Talk about your cold showers! The sight of Ciro would put me off in a convent somewhere for a nice rest...;). Chadwick, and I'd take the veil permanently. Actually, you should not have the TV on anyway, too distracting.

RIO

you are losing your touch RIO, I expected a rant about the virtues of sex from you. :D Bad girl, stay in character please. ;)

Heather
April 24th, 2003, 18:43
So now I've got a bad reputation. Thanks so much kris. It is totally unwarrented. I went to 13 years of Catholic School and am 1/2 Jewish--so I feel guilty about everything , even things I haven't done. ;) My brilliant career, is much less brilliant than people assume. I've only a 20% winning percentage...:D

Happy now?

RIO

lili pot de colle
April 24th, 2003, 18:53
rio, i see you quoted me about the pokemons, i don't know what crossed my brain when i said that:tongue:

gOD
April 24th, 2003, 18:59
That's the beauty about catholisism Heather, the guilt part makes it even more desirable :)

btw I like the new avatar who or what is it?

Heather
April 24th, 2003, 19:19
Speak for yourself, Geert. I'd love to be less guilty, more of the time.
As for me new avatar, it is just a copy of a semi-famous painting called 'Confrontation III' by Richter which is in the MOMA in NYC that I've always liked. I am thinking of having a new piece of modern art every couple of weeks or so. Next, should I have 'The Bride Stripped Bare, By Her Bachelors, Even by Duchamp' or 'Monogram' by Robert Rauschenberg (it has a sheep in it!)? Your choice, buddy. :)

RIO

JKris
April 24th, 2003, 22:00
Originally posted by RIO
So now I've got a bad reputation. Thanks so much kris. It is totally unwarrented. I went to 13 years of Catholic School and am 1/2 Jewish--so I feel guilty about everything , even things I haven't done. ;) My brilliant career, is much less brilliant than people assume. I've only a 20% winning percentage...:D

Happy now?

RIO

That's still roughly 20% more than it is for me. :eek::D The rest of your post is only excuses. :D hmmm... still those 20% tell me how much you tried and that is the important thing. ;):D

gOD
April 24th, 2003, 22:52
Originally posted by RIO
Speak for yourself, Geert. I'd love to be less guilty, more of the time.

I am speaking for myself :). Nothing as tempting as the forbidden fuit :D although I must say that a real feeling of guilt most of the times, is strange to me

Macumba
April 25th, 2003, 01:47

This is one of the most funniest thing I read :)

I like especially the idea of sex inside burning buildings

"Fire !!! Fire !!! Uhhhh ahhhhh I'm commin' I'm commin' ! :dielaugh: