New Teams [Archive] - Xtratime Community

New Teams

Lav
March 25th, 2003, 22:35
Damn like one or maybe 2 new teams in my leauge are decent so i dont think ill have too many PIC's, sucks really :D

and 1 can even challenge for the title.

Ah well how are your teams lookin

Croats are looking to promote this year.

David
March 25th, 2003, 23:21
Well,
In my league, the new teams are a lot thougher than the old ones, judging by the last official league matches [might be biased due to MOTS' on high TS]. I think I'll be in need of a constant formidable midfield to promote, since some of the teams are having a much better defence/offence than me.

The team that relegated from III into IV.55 [my series] is a team named SMECHERII, the team of the founder of a very popular federation, the Romanian Hattrick Federation. He's training goalkeepers and he's definitely! got more than 2000 supporters, despite losing 10% from relegation. His team is not at all impressive, except a formidable and excellent GK [judging by their values], but you can figure it out by yourselves how fast will he catch up with me and the rest of us with those supporters and training GKs. :( How does he have such a bad team and more than 2000 supporters? Well, at the start of last season some idiot hacked into a couple of teams in the Romanian league and deleted most of their players. [via @yahoo.com and @hotmail.com accounts, so change them to safer ones if you have any] One of those teams was his. The hacker was protesting against the fact that there's no Romanian language in HT. What an idiot. :o

Things are though this season and I might sacrifice some of my league matches to have a longer run in the cup -> a lot more money.

I'm starting away from home against who? Guess... SMECHERII! :) It's going to be though, and while most of my team is in decent form, my main strikers are in poor and passable form. :(

Good luck to the rest of you. :)
David

Loco
March 26th, 2003, 00:02
My team is doing good. I think I'm the top contender ofr the title specially now that a 6th division was added in USA. I hope I can win enough games to win an automatic promotion.

A special thanx to Raanan for all the coaching tips :)

Gilli
March 26th, 2003, 04:25
I am one of the new teams in my league...

Well, apart from other 4 robots, there's Hrevivo and me and other 2 II champions...FC Haifa and wolsbane

both have pretty balanced teams but their midfield seems to be inferior to mine.. but that's how it is now.

I'd expect a tough battle from all 3 honestly, can't be sure what to expect. People tipped me to win it all but I wouldn't say that yet.

Swiftwilly
March 26th, 2003, 08:43
raanan - your vry lucky to be in the top division and let alone that you have a high chance to win it!! i wish i could win some top league in any country, be dam cool! champion of a country. someday i hope.

well i got one good team in my league. excellent midfield it looks like. maybe even formid midfield?!?! his defender sucks, solid etc. but his attack is outstanding etc etc.....451 anyone?:D

chivu
March 26th, 2003, 20:57
If had come to my new division a season ago I would have been sure of a place within the first four, but now that all bots have been replaced by real players it's looks a lot worse.

The relegated team from division 3 and and the two best teams remaining from the previous season look unbeatable for me at the moment. The direct promoted teams are slightly less than those three, but still I rate them higher as my team at the moment. Only the number 4 of last season and the other promoted team via playoffs look to be on a similar level as my team. So those matches will be the crucial ones to win.

I don't have to wait that long to get my first important, since my first game will be at home against the other promoted team via playoffs.

Lav
March 26th, 2003, 23:50
man my div is ahrd as ****

a few teams have real potential..imma have to work for this shit

i really wanna do well. but its gonan be tough...good prep for div 3

i think that overall i prolly ahve one of the toughest and most balanced div's on XT.