Rumors and transfers 2017/2018 - Xtratime Community
 18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 113 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2017, 10:19 Thread Starter
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Rumors and transfers 2017/2018

Done deal for the 20 yo midfielder Franck Kessié, who will play for Milan in the next season. 28 million euros to Atalanta and 2 million euros + bonus to the player till 2022.
The new management of Milan is particularly active as they had already reached the agreement with Wolfsburg for Ricardo Rodriguez (18 million euros + bonus) and with Villarreal for Musacchio (18 million euros).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 113 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2017, 22:00
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
I admit it, I am envious of the mercato they are having..

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people
post #3 of 113 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2017, 22:46
Legend

Kessie, a player with only one decent season in Serie A, for 30 mil is insanity. But it seems the Chinese don't care much about money so..

post #4 of 113 (permalink) Old May 17th, 2017, 22:55
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
I thought you guys made the same offer to Atalanta but the difference was the wage offer made to Kessie?

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people
post #5 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 00:40
Legend

Teams: AS Roma
well, they paid us 15 mil euros for bertolacci, so....

It works if you work it.
post #6 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 01:33
Star Player

Teams: Milan
Actually, Milan paid 20. And you came back right away returning the favor paying a total of 14.5 mil for Shaarawy! So yeah, whistle it out!

No expectations..No disappointments
post #7 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 03:17
Legend

LOL Elsharawy is being compared with Bertolacci.

Elshaarawy has 18 goals and 12 assists in 60 games for Roma. The highest goal contribution rate in his career.While Bertolacci can't even get minutes at this average midtable Milan side.
post #8 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 04:59
Star Player

What comparison? Rather correlated. No wonder a club of Roma's stature & its fanboys celebrate mediocrity, cause that's what those stats are about really! No trophies for second worst either....

post #9 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 07:18
Legend

You can play on words all you want. Matter of fact you compared the fees of both players. Which is idiotic to say the least.

No one said Elsahaarawy was a world beater. That's you putting words inside my mouth to create a straw-man when you realized how ridiculous you sounded bringing Elshaarawy into an argument about how your club overpays for average footballers.

Midtable.
dr hackenbush likes this.
post #10 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 12:50
Legend

El Sha came back to San Siro two weeks ago and blew one past your little 19-yr-old hero, fan boy but where was bertolacci?
MIDTABLE
dr hackenbush likes this.

It works if you work it.
post #11 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 13:01
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Milan, BIH NT, Velez Mostar
There's an old saying: it's possible to spot a hen at a bigger height than an eagle. But the hen will never reach the eagle's heights. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Himna BIH

Mojoj dragoj BIH - BHFanaticos

Ne mogu te oni mrzit koliko te mi volimo
post #12 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 14:27
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashimi Nakitu View Post
There's an old saying: it's possible to spot a hen at a bigger height than an eagle. But the hen will never reach the eagle's heights. Enjoy it while it lasts.
LOL well actually that is not true. Good saying though.
post #13 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 15:16
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamE_Ove12 View Post
LOL Elsharawy is being compared with Bertolacci.
I agree on this account.

But you guys sure are setting yourself up for future ridicule though with all this trash talk.
post #14 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 16:18
Legend

Whoa there, Chuck. Do you agree paying 20 mil for Bertolacci deserves a little ridicule, particularly after the season he had? Because that's all that was said until a Milan fan ridiculed our club, its culture and made a laughable comparison. Now then, you threaten future retaliation?
"But this time we’ve killed for a small dowry almost nothing. We killed this young fellow almost for fun. He was hardly a man even. Just a young kid and now then you want to rape a girl?"

It works if you work it.
post #15 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 16:22
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Juve
Bertolacci for 20m was a complete joke.

Heck for 10m it would been a joke, simply because he has no place in anything resembling an amibitous side.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #16 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 17:14
Star Player

Seriously, is MID-TABLE, yes in those caps, is that supposed to be insulting/trolling?! Because it's not working really, talk stating the obvious! I'm surprised, though, it needs three posts to communicate both transfers are just bad deals, simple as. Now if an insecure bunch would like to go berserk & defend their, again, second worst end of both, sure.... Actually syncs with the keyboard warrior mentality of 'Milan fan ridiculed our club, its culture and made a laughable comparison. Now then, you threaten future retaliation?'

post #17 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 19:42
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: A.C. Milan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo View Post
Whoa there, Chuck. Do you agree paying 20 mil for Bertolacci deserves a little ridicule, particularly after the season he had?

Criticism at Milan's overspending on Bertolacci is fair, as 20 million was certainly a lot. However, it is unfair and inaccurate to criticise the season he's had.

Freakish injury against Torino on the opening day put him out for a long time. Several months. When he returned and had some minutes under his belt he began to look pretty decent. He then picked up another injury which put him out for several more games. 14 Serie A appearances in total with two injuries (one long-term) is not a fair run to judge any player by.
post #18 of 113 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2017, 20:36
Legend

Rodriguez, you cool by me, bro, I actually I kind of liked Bertolacci. But no way El Sha has been a failure at Rome, he just scored against Milan and a crucial go ahead goal vs Juve in a must win.

It works if you work it.
post #19 of 113 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2017, 08:10
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: HJK, Lazio
I for one am relieved that Roma didn't get Kessie. If Milan don't misuse him completely, he's the closest thing to a sure prospect you have in Italy at the moment. Would have fit perfectly with Roma's current style of play, as well. Who knows what ideas they have for next season, of course, but they might end up regretting skimping on the wages with him.

Bertolacci, on the other hand, shouldn't be part of Milan's first-team plans if they want to bounce back soon.

Irriducibili? No thanks, I'm a fan of Lazio.
post #20 of 113 (permalink) Old May 19th, 2017, 15:10
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheriff View Post
Seriously, is MID-TABLE, yes in those caps, is that supposed to be insulting/trolling?! '
Yes.

When you just mocked others mediocrity, your team finishing midtable should first account as such. Hypocrite.

Quote:
I'm surprised, though, it needs three posts to communicate both transfers are just bad deals, simple as
Yes. because all bad deals are the same? There are no different levels of bad deals? **** logic.

Quote:
Now if an insecure bunch would like to go berserk & defend their, again, second worst end of both, sure
I am not sure who brought Elshaarawy into a completely unrelated subject. You say insecure? Look at a ****ing mirror.

Now **** off and stop digging your hole deeper.

Midtable.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.