Xtratime Community banner

American Players Abroad

147K views 7K replies 76 participants last post by  jonny ball 
#1 ·
I have seen similar threads in other forums, and I thought it would be good to have a thread where we could follow the progress of Americans not playing at home. There are quite a few more than I expected, which is good to see.

A great site for following these players and also for the US NT is http://www.yanks-abroad.com/. They do all sorts of articles on the performance of our abroad players and their progress. It is well kept and the articles are fairly well written.

Anyone who wants to discuss our players abroad is welcome here, and we encourage fans of the teams these players are playing for to come here and share their point of view with us.

#3,623 ·
next yanks to get promoted soon(rumors)

sargent is already a first teamer a so hes been promoted. His bundesliga debut is coming soon

taitague was gonna get promoted at shalke but injuries has hurt him. Hes been out for 4 months!:sad:

Akale is prolly the next to get promoted at villarreal? Hes been there for 5 yrs so he could make his la liga debut this season.

Thats about it for now!

#3,628 ·
In the oct friendlies...

amon..........Novakovich..........Saeif

....................Pulisic

......Adams.................Morelas/mckennie

Robinson...Brooks...Miazga........yedlin

....................Steffen

Bench: fabian Johnson, sabbi, weah, Bradley, sabbi, ect

saeif is back so its time to see more of him. Nova should be starting over wood. he is kicking butt so far. Amon is an explosive winger..we need to see what he can do!! fabian is having a good season so far, its time to bring him back and hes HEALTHY!

#3,631 ·
Andrija Novakovich(fortuna sittard, holland) has 4 goals so far

sabbi(hobre) has five goals so far.

There r currently our best in form strikers that we have in europe.....Novakovich could be our healthy version of aron johannsson!

Sabbi is fast and explosive!

Josh sargent is gonna make his bundeliga debut. So our striker pos may not be that weak after all!???

#3,635 ·
So a lot of yanks are scoring or assisting almost every week

novakovich, sabbi, gall and amon are scoring goals. Fabian johnson and morelas are having a good yr so far in the bundesliga

weah will have to wait for his chance but he scores whenever he plays( A team or PSG 2).I think hes gonna explode and just score goals...we will have to wait and see!

sargent is abt to make his bundesliga debut

pulisic looks like a man out there

dest(ajax) and akale(villareal) could get promoted soon???

luca(fulham) will prolly make his epl debut soon?

its been a good ye so far! keep rocking!

#3,637 ·
https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/u...c-lynden-gooch-andrija-novakovich-romain-gall

Following our Americans overseas has come a very long way in the last few years. The list has continued to grow, and this weekend we had five players record goals across Europe. But it isn’t just goals. Americans are contributing important minutes all around the globe. However, it wasn’t all good news this week, as we had an important player to the United States Men’s National Team pick up an injury.

:devil2::devil2::laugh:

Report: USMNT starlet Josh Sargent nears first-team debut with Werder Bremen

Close to a breakthrough in Germany.

https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/u...20/usa-usmnt-josh-sargent-werder-bremen-debut

yep, I ve said it before that ull start seeing a lot of americans scoring in euro...the day has come :D;) U better put sargent on ur scoring list...dude is gonna score(i hope) :devil2:

#3,647 ·
Akale is prolly gonna get promoted soon or he may get sold? He is one of their best young talents at villarreal!

a lot of young yanks could emerge in 4 yrs and make the 2022 usa roster! akale, richards(bayern), reyna(dortmund), LLanez(wolfsburg), bello(MLS), acosta(boca jr), soto(hannover), konrad(barca), ect....theres a shit load of them!

Mukwelle Akale, the shortest and most talented footballer of Villarreal B, signed a great double on Sunday against Sabadell at the Mini Estadi in the triumph of his team 4-1. Third consecutive victory for the Miguel Álvarez subsidiary. "I am very happy for those two goals, but even more for the victory we add. We needed it a lot, "said the American midfielder, born Minneapolis (in the state of Minnesota). They were his first two goals in Segunda B for a rookie in the category.

https://www.levante-emv.com/castello/2018/10/02/akale-entrenes-villarreal-b-son/1775059.html