Xtratime Community banner

confederation tourney! Only mexico is in it lol , i think

1K views 19 replies 4 participants last post by  jonny ball 
#1 ·
Ok , I will post some more later

Go , mexico!:clint:

#10 ·
@TTM PSV Eindhoven have signed Hirving Lozano. Good talent?

#11 ·
TTN can tell u more abt him(he rates him highly) but he is supposed to be this big talent coming from mexico. A lot of americans rate him. I havent seen 2 much of him so i cant comment.

http://www.espnfc.com/team/mexico/2...psv-is-positive-for-the-player-and-for-mexico

Hirving Lozano's move to PSV should benefit him, his new club and Mexico

SOCHI, Russia -- Hirving Lozano was confirmed as a PSV Eindhoven player on Monday, ending over a year of speculation about the 21-year-old Pachuca winger's future. And the news that PSV will pay a considerable fee to lure him is a relief, even if it isn't as headline-grabbing as some of the clubs with whom he had been linked.

From the interest of Manchester United 12 months ago to the bizarre story last week -- "confirmed" by former Mexico coach Miguel Herrera -- that Lozano was on the brink of signing for Manchester City, Lozano has been linked to a host of European clubs. But PSV is a nice fit.

It's not that Lozano won't one day be good enough to play for one of Europe's elite teams, but he's not there yet. PSV can be an ideal bedding ground and eventual springboard if he can adapt to life in Europe, which is never a guarantee.

#14 ·
You were at work....the Mexican players were not.

If you struggle to beat NZ you will struggle against most teams

#18 ·
nobody is better than Jesus tho....He is on the move? from porto to ac milan? dortmund? barca?

European clubs line up for Mexican talent Jesus Corona

According to multiple reports this afternoon, a queue of top European clubs have registered an interest in signing talented Mexican winger Jesus Corona.

European clubs line up for Mexican talent Jesus Corona

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.