Encyclopedia of Football - Looking for Help - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2012, 10:26 Thread Starter
The Wise
Rising Star

Teams: As Roma; Italia
Encyclopedia of Football - Looking for Help

Hello everybody,

Six months ago my website (http://www.enciclopedia-football.com/) went on-line.
It's an ambitious website, because i'm gathering thousands of footballers detailed profiles and, especially for old players, it's very difficult to find enough info over the net.

I need somebody to help me with the creation of the footballers profile " files ".
This person should be trusted, have a good knowledge of old-football (or a very good knowledge of one nation), possibily have some spare time and, above all, should be impartial. Anyone ?

P.S. The website is constantly updated, so be patient if you find some mistakes or important players are missing (we have e huge "to do list", don't worry) And feel free to ask me whatever you want about the website

Last edited by Deus84ITA; May 8th, 2012 at 10:52.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2012, 10:42
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

lovely site mate

3 Pages of profiles of Czechoslovakia players, nice If you will need help out with informations about some other CzechoSlovakia players, let me know

Keep up good work !
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2012, 11:53
Ray, it's shit
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Inter, Manchester Utd
Very cool site. Would be nice to see a list of honours too for each player. I really like the special skills icons idea.

Instead of asking for one person, you should try to enlist the help of a bunch of regulars on this forum. Roy, Kajoo, Dearman, Glavisted and others.

P.S. For Pele, I see the crown pic (love it) but the category part is blank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob W The Bat View Post
These last years after the CL win I noticed when following the Inter online community that many fans have turned into cvcksuckers.
R.I.P. Tazzy
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2012, 12:25
Star Player

Teams: Argentina, Red Star Belgrade
Your website is good but also similar to playerhistory.com. For such a statistics, you can mail to rsssf persons contact list as I show it in another thread.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2012, 12:41 Thread Starter
The Wise
Rising Star

Teams: As Roma; Italia
Playerhistory has more players than my site, but my footballers profiles files are much more detailed and every player, even the very old ones, have their own pictures Thanks for your hint, tough !
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old May 8th, 2012, 22:22
Premier Player

Teams: The Toon & England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus84ITA View Post
Hello everybody,

Six months ago my website (http://www.enciclopedia-football.com/) went on-line.
It's an ambitious website, because i'm gathering thousands of footballers detailed profiles and, especially for old players, it's very difficult to find enough info over the net.

I need somebody to help me with the creation of the footballers profile " files ".
This person should be trusted, have a good knowledge of old-football (or a very good knowledge of one nation), possibily have some spare time and, above all, should be impartial. Anyone ?

P.S. The website is constantly updated, so be patient if you find some mistakes or important players are missing (we have e huge "to do list", don't worry) And feel free to ask me whatever you want about the website

[I've already replied to your PM on this, mate... ]

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.