Xtratime Community banner

Azeri players overseas

39K views 300 replies 28 participants last post by  Azerkid 
#1 ·
any Azeri players in western European leagues.....................

many Azeri players in Russia, Ukraine ... clubs only

#4 ·
Speaking about Anatoliy Ponomarev... three days ago he became the bronze medalist of Swedish championship with his team Kalmar FF :thumbsup:

#6 ·
Yes, right now we have very few players in Europe while Georgia has more players in western clubs than Azerbaijan and Armenia altogether. And I think the most important reason for that is the money. Right now players can make very good money in Azerbaijan as wages has increased tenfold in the past couple of years. So many domestic players are now preferring to stay in Azerbaijan rather than going somewhere else. But I think it is going to change very soon as we have a whole bunch of very talented youngsters who really want to try themselves in European clubs, so I think very soon you will hear about them ;)

#11 ·
Ruslan Mejidov with polish Widzew. Did you knew that he's almost 2 meteres tall? (195cm to be exact) :dazed: and he's only 20 years old

#13 ·
Kramarenko is getting old, man. But it is very good that we have two young and talented keepers who can replace him - Veliyev and Mejidov.

#15 ·
i don't know man... apparently this season Widzew bought two keepers - Ruslan and some other dude so basically it all depends on him now. He has a shot at the main spot and he has one main competitor.

I also red that few days ago Widzew played friendly with german Hannover-96 and tied 1:1. Ruslan was the keeper in the 1st half and the other dude was on the field in the 2nd and Ruslan kept his sheet clean while he's substitute conceded a goal.

#16 ·
Quidam said:
i don't know man... apparently this season Widzew bought two keepers - Ruslan and some other dude so basically it all depends on him now. He has a shot at the main spot and he has one main competitor.

I also red that few days ago Widzew played friendly with german Hannover-96 and tied 1:1. Ruslan was the keeper in the 1st half and the other dude was on the field in the 2nd and Ruslan kept his sheet clean while he's substitute conceded a goal.
Let jusy hope hell be a main keeper for them :)

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
why can't Azeri players go abroad

hmmm this question interests me fe: our neberghood's players play in ajax but our players can't even play in turkey this is awful we should do something about it

i think ther's only three azeri players playing football abroad :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown:

Bro, we already disscussed this issue in this topic, so I merged your new thread with existing - Q.

#18 ·
Azeri boy said:
hmmm this question interests me fe: our neberghood's players play in ajax but our players can't even play in turkey this is awful we should do something about it

i think ther's only three azeri players playing football abroad :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown: :thmbdown:

Bro, we already disscussed this issue in this topic, so I merged your new thread with existing - Q.
he does not play ,he is benchwarmer as Quidam said
:howler:

#21 ·
Armenian football has absolutely nothing for us to be jelous about - nil, nicht, nada, zilch, zero. If there is a real example that we should follow it is georgian football that is at least 100 times better than armenian. So, go and think again, x player as so far you understood nothing :howler:

#23 ·
Baron

What are you talking about, dude? This topic has nothing to do with Manucaryan or any other armenian player. And unless someone pokes his head into this discussion with remarks like "you guys are jealous" I don’t see what it has to do with your players anyway.

As far as "national frustration" goes… I find it quite amusing and very exaggerated :howler: You really overestimate Edgar in our scale of values ;)

G
#24 ·
Dude, only reason x player got in here was because one of the Azeri posters mentioned Edgar (or maybe there's a Georgian kid at Ajax too??) and then someone else had to come in and save the day by claiming that he's a benchwarmer.

The national frustration comment was sarcastic to begin with. I'm glad you understood the exaggeration. Sort of the same state of mind as that you had during your glorification of Georgian football. ;)

#25 ·
U have to give a point to Edgar hes da only Arminian that scored a goal against us U19 1-1.

Guys i dont realy want our players to leave Yuksek Deste ,I want all our players to play in the country so our club teams can get better and we can show europe what we all about...

#26 ·
Sure you're not...
If he's a benchwarmer,then your players are waterboys.So drop it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.