Xtratime Community banner

Cayxana - Member's Thread

108K views 2K replies 62 participants last post by  Inácio 
#1 ·
Hi, everyone

Today is our first little anniversary. It is been one month since we got the forum of our own! And while it calls for celebration, I think there are still lots of work to do, and I will need your help on that.

What I want you guys to do is to promote and to spread a word about this forum in azeri web space. I want this forum to be crowded with intelligent, smart people with whom we can talk and discuss not only about football in Azerbaijan but about other topics as well. We should tell people that there is an English-speaking Azeri football community in the Web, and this community has an open-door policy for everyone who wants to join. Bring in your friends, post announcements on other forums etc.

Having said that, I thereby declare this thread a new recruits’ point, and invite all newcomers to register here.

Thank you very much for your attention, and Xtratime-in Azerbaycan forumuna hos geldiniz!

See less See more
#5 ·
Elnur E65

Welcome, my yankee brother! :) Glad to see ya!
Frankly speaking, I don't know if there was someone particular who initiated this process... I would say it was probably some evolutionary transformation from a single azeri thread to a stand alone sub-forum ;)

RossoNeri_Baku

Forza? Che è questo? Lei dovrebbe dire "Ireli Xtratime-Azerbaijan" :D

#6 ·
Quidam said:
Elnur E65

Welcome, my yankee brother! :) Glad to see ya!
Frankly speaking, I don't know if there was someone particular who initiated this process... I would say it was probably some evolutionary transformation from a single azeri thread to a stand alone sub-forum ;)
Thanks for the welcome, Quidam :)

I'll spread the world amoung the local Azeri community... not that too many are interested in football though.

#10 ·
Who is Who?:)

Let's give some information about ourselves in order to know each other better. I start first:
My name is Nadir. I am 19 year old, student, live in our wonderful capital Baku.
Have always been dreaming of seeing strong Azeri football. Great supporter of all Azeri clubs:), Juventus, as well as some Turkish clubs(especially BJK).
From NT: AZERBAIJAN, Turkey, Italy.

#11 ·
Read my signature ;)

#13 ·
My name is Cezary Namirski, I'm from Poland.
My favorite clubs are Cementarnica Skopje, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, B-68 Toftir, Buducnost Banatski Dvor and Atlantas Klaipeda. My favorite Azer club is FK Shamkir.

As to NT, my favorite is of course Polisch NT.

#15 ·
Hmm... it's been very quite recently...

by the way, I noticed couple of users on Xtratime from Azerbaijan who hasn't actually posted in Azerbaijani football section (For example Il Phantomo).

#17 ·
Bonjorno, Il Phantomo! Come vai? ;)

Xtratime Azerbaycan bolmesine hos geldin :) Hope to see you more often over here :thumbsup:

#19 ·
Which threads do you want to be sticky?

#20 ·
Congratulation kardesler! :heart:

And good luck against Poland! :thumbsup:

#24 ·
Nyuka said:
P.S. Axir bir neche gun bura gelmediyme gore hamidan uzr isteyirem.
Nyuka, sene bir dene cerime zerbesi :D Just kiddin' ;)

#26 ·
Bu nedir? Bir iki gun yox idim sen deme hic kim bu tereflere bas cekmir. Bir az feal olmag lazimdir

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.