New Teams - Xtratime Community

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2003, 22:35 Thread Starter
Lav
Legend

Teams: Hrvatska, A.C. Milan, Dinamo
New Teams

Damn like one or maybe 2 new teams in my leauge are decent so i dont think ill have too many PIC's, sucks really

and 1 can even challenge for the title.

Ah well how are your teams lookin

Croats are looking to promote this year.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man’s soul and faith
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2003, 23:21
International
World Class Player

Teams: AC Milan & Farul
Well,
In my league, the new teams are a lot thougher than the old ones, judging by the last official league matches [might be biased due to MOTS' on high TS]. I think I'll be in need of a constant formidable midfield to promote, since some of the teams are having a much better defence/offence than me.

The team that relegated from III into IV.55 [my series] is a team named SMECHERII, the team of the founder of a very popular federation, the Romanian Hattrick Federation. He's training goalkeepers and he's definitely! got more than 2000 supporters, despite losing 10% from relegation. His team is not at all impressive, except a formidable and excellent GK [judging by their values], but you can figure it out by yourselves how fast will he catch up with me and the rest of us with those supporters and training GKs. How does he have such a bad team and more than 2000 supporters? Well, at the start of last season some idiot hacked into a couple of teams in the Romanian league and deleted most of their players. [via @yahoo.com and @hotmail.com accounts, so change them to safer ones if you have any] One of those teams was his. The hacker was protesting against the fact that there's no Romanian language in HT. What an idiot.

Things are though this season and I might sacrifice some of my league matches to have a longer run in the cup -> a lot more money.

I'm starting away from home against who? Guess... SMECHERII! It's going to be though, and while most of my team is in decent form, my main strikers are in poor and passable form.

Good luck to the rest of you.
David
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2003, 00:02
I Need More Cowbell!
International

My team is doing good. I think I'm the top contender ofr the title specially now that a 6th division was added in USA. I hope I can win enough games to win an automatic promotion.

A special thanx to Raanan for all the coaching tips

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2003, 04:25
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, Liverpool FC, Israeli NT
I am one of the new teams in my league...

Well, apart from other 4 robots, there's Hrevivo and me and other 2 II champions...FC Haifa and wolsbane

both have pretty balanced teams but their midfield seems to be inferior to mine.. but that's how it is now.

I'd expect a tough battle from all 3 honestly, can't be sure what to expect. People tipped me to win it all but I wouldn't say that yet.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2003, 08:43
Legend

Teams: Arsenal & Sydney FC
raanan - your vry lucky to be in the top division and let alone that you have a high chance to win it!! i wish i could win some top league in any country, be dam cool! champion of a country. someday i hope.

well i got one good team in my league. excellent midfield it looks like. maybe even formid midfield?!?! his defender sucks, solid etc. but his attack is outstanding etc etc.....451 anyone?

Missing the old crew: GarethUK. Wakky, Steph!, Chris, Jern :depress:
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2003, 20:57
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Ajax | Oranje
If had come to my new division a season ago I would have been sure of a place within the first four, but now that all bots have been replaced by real players it's looks a lot worse.

The relegated team from division 3 and and the two best teams remaining from the previous season look unbeatable for me at the moment. The direct promoted teams are slightly less than those three, but still I rate them higher as my team at the moment. Only the number 4 of last season and the other promoted team via playoffs look to be on a similar level as my team. So those matches will be the crucial ones to win.

I don't have to wait that long to get my first important, since my first game will be at home against the other promoted team via playoffs.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old March 26th, 2003, 23:50 Thread Starter
Lav
Legend

Teams: Hrvatska, A.C. Milan, Dinamo
man my div is ahrd as ****

a few teams have real potential..imma have to work for this shit

i really wanna do well. but its gonan be tough...good prep for div 3

i think that overall i prolly ahve one of the toughest and most balanced div's on XT.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man’s soul and faith

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.