Xtratime Community banner

2016/17 Season

36K views 1K replies 32 participants last post by  GamE_Ove12 
#1 ·
Figured we don't have the traffic anymore to post individual threads so I guess a general section should do for now?

Perhaps our CL games will be individual match threads.

For now though good game by the lads. A bit lucky I feel as the flood gates opened and then we started scoring.

Strootman needs more time, is what I tell myself, so I will reserve judgement. So far though he's doing the basics right so that's a positive.

Dzeko was Dzeko with a slightly more bullish attitude, which we've been seeing all summer, and El Sha is losing his spot to Perotti who is becoming a monster.

Lol at trying to cover up his tat with some soccer boots and a number 10 :howler:

Good game.

4-0

Forza Roma:wee:

See less See more
#2 ·
Strootman is not to his best for sure. Still make some bad decisions but overall a good performance. Paredes will be awesome.

Dzeko this year and last year is not the same player. He is on another level now.

El Sha is probably played best when the trio is him with Perotti and Salah.

Perotti nothing to add more than :thumbsup (1):

The game itself, well Roma playing slow possession in first half didn't work. When we do it and speed up our game it works really well.

Oh and that tattoo went from yikes to what wtf are you doing :facepalm:

#3 ·
Lazy first half, but when we started pushing hard it was an easy win.

Strootman dominated defensively IMO, I am not worried about him.

SES was easily our worst player.

The team seems a bit too dependent on Perotti right now with Pjanic gone.

#6 ·
Emerson is that kid we all knew growing up where in training or scrimmage games he'd do well but when the real game comes on he'll always cause a calamity for the team.

Then again..he plays for Roma so he's clearly winning in life :mad:

Onward to Porto :D

#10 · (Edited)
Emerson started only because we are short in that position and Spalletti didn't want to risk JJ before the Porto game. I don't think he was that bad, anyway.

And it was pretty clear why Capello loved Lima - because Lima was tireless, fast, good in the defensive phase and a good tackler, that's what Capello cared about, he loved his DMs, the more, the better.

#13 ·
Misery loves company.

Who else is watching this??

The best bench players of serie a take us on, who are worse.

Just noticing Flo has the armband over DDR.

Hilarious scenes. Bruno peres almost ran the whole pitch alone and scored in the first minute.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.