LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 345 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2004, 05:34 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Teams: INTER & Tottenham Hotspur
Official Transfer Rumor Thread

Agent reveals AC Milan interest for Bayer Leverkusen's Berbatov
tribalfootball.com - March 23, 2004

The agent of Bayer Leverkusen striker Dimitar Berbatov has revealed contact with AC Milan.

Emil Danchev said yesterday: "Milan has made initial contact about buying the player. It's only the start, so we haven't talked terms.

"Berbatov is a player of great potential, so it's logical that he'll attract interest from big clubs."

The Bulgarian's contract at Bayer doesn't expire until 2007.

My heart = INTER...No Matter Win or Lose...

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 345 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2004, 10:56
Rising Star

Teams: parma forever
bono, read this!

wow! sounds great - bono should read this.
booonooo, whrere are youuuuuuu?

dark horse
post #3 of 345 (permalink) Old March 23rd, 2004, 13:36
Premier Player

Teams: AC MILAN
heheh
Berbatov in Milan, I need to see it to believe it
Milan signing Berbo sounds incredulous to me but if Lecce's star Valeri Bojinov starts playing for Milan I wouldn't be surprised at all

post #4 of 345 (permalink) Old March 24th, 2004, 19:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Il club piu ...
Re: bono, read this!

Quote:
Originally posted by centaur
wow! sounds great - bono should read this.
booonooo, whrere are youuuuuuu?
TUK!

I still dont believe it but if it happens it will be cool, very cool. A Bulgarian in Milan shoudl be great!

Just liek I was hoping that Milan signs the Nakata, so I can buy a shirt with my name on it!

post #5 of 345 (permalink) Old March 25th, 2004, 21:58
xtc
International

Teams: J.......
Heh, Berbativ, this guy is simply funny

The last weekend when he scored for everkuzen for the 2-0 win against .... whoever-was... hehe, yiu should see him hehe.

Ich shiesse Tor; Trainer zufrieden; Ich zufrienden; Zuschauer zufrieden; Ich zufrieden.

bwahahaha...

prevod:

Az vkarvam gol, trenjor dovolen, az dovolen, zriteli dovolni, az dovolenn.

In another interview where he speaks on bulgarian, but there is a translation in german he was asked about some advertising campaign and the girls that he made the fotos with:

Q: What do you think about the model you were with during that fotos-session?

B: (on bulgarian) Who the **** is she? I don't even know her. I was supposed to make fotos with her and that's all. My girlfriend accepted it and that is everything.

B: (on german translation) - 'Oh I got to know her during the foto-session, very beautiful girl. Great fotos. Of course my girlfriend knows about it and she has nothing against it. I am pleased.'

However, the news that MIlan are interested is nothing more than rumour that is unlikely to become reality in near future.

Not that it wouldnt be great if it becomes.

VENI. VIDI. VICI.
post #6 of 345 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2004, 16:06
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by xtc
Heh, Berbativ, this guy is simply funny

The last weekend when he scored for everkuzen for the 2-0 win against .... whoever-was... hehe, yiu should see him hehe.

Ich shiesse Tor; Trainer zufrieden; Ich zufrienden; Zuschauer zufrieden; Ich zufrieden.

bwahahaha...

prevod:

Az vkarvam gol, trenjor dovolen, az dovolen, zriteli dovolni, az dovolenn.

In another interview where he speaks on bulgarian, but there is a translation in german he was asked about some advertising campaign and the girls that he made the fotos with:

Q: What do you think about the model you were with during that fotos-session?

B: (on bulgarian) Who the **** is she? I don't even know her. I was supposed to make fotos with her and that's all. My girlfriend accepted it and that is everything.

B: (on german translation) - 'Oh I got to know her during the foto-session, very beautiful girl. Great fotos. Of course my girlfriend knows about it and she has nothing against it. I am pleased.'

However, the news that MIlan are interested is nothing more than rumour that is unlikely to become reality in near future.

Not that it wouldnt be great if it becomes.
p agreeeee, FUNNY! no matter that I don't understand German.
btw, xtc, do you know that there is a lot of New Castle fans (me too) here in Bulgaria?

best

dark horse
post #7 of 345 (permalink) Old March 29th, 2004, 17:10
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Now a Ncastle fan too /// Come on!!! You are from BOTEV PLOVDIV and soon you will be from Milanb ... everything esle is BS!

post #8 of 345 (permalink) Old March 30th, 2004, 10:14
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by bono

Now a Ncastle fan too /// Come on!!! You are from BOTEV PLOVDIV and soon you will be from Milanb ... everything esle is BS!
yesssss! samo botev! but bono! I can't help it!:fero:
I like also arsenal and chelsea, and sporting(portugal), and fiorentina. actually, I'm a milan fan for a long time. first, I became a milan fan(I still am) and than - a parma fan(very sentimental) ...
I just love the football!

dark horse
post #9 of 345 (permalink) Old April 1st, 2004, 12:26
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Berbatov scored twice for the 2-2 draw against Russia last night in Sofia.

Today papers report for an interest from Barcelona now.

post #10 of 345 (permalink) Old April 5th, 2004, 19:02
Rising Star

Quote:
Berbatov scored twice for the 2-2 draw against Russia last night in Sofia.

Today papers report for an interest from Barcelona now.
RECENTLY I'M IN A STATE OF LOKO!
I MEAN YOU'RE RIGHT, BONO:fero: !

dark horse
post #11 of 345 (permalink) Old April 6th, 2004, 07:45 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Barcelona ahead of AC Milan for Bayer's Berbatov
tribalfootball.com - April 6, 2004

Barcelona and AC Milan are chasing Bayer Leverkusen striker Dimitar Berbatov.
The Bulgaria international's agent confirmed last week that Milan had been following the 23 year-old.

But its emerged that Barca have tabled a ¢G6 million offer for Berbatov and are regarded as favourites to land the promising striker, particularly with Hristo Stoichkov working on the deal.

Zanetti : I still remember my first day at Inter. I arrived with a plastic bag with my boots inside and I crossed the crowd of fans who were asking who I was. That's where it all started.....
post #12 of 345 (permalink) Old April 6th, 2004, 15:54
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

What so funny there carson???

cen,
I am also in a stae of LOCO - I mena, I am a Botev fan but will be very happy to see Loco winning teh title! Cant stand Sofia teams you know, especially the two communist grands!

post #13 of 345 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2004, 09:28
Premier Player
Premier Player

Teams: AC Milan, Levski Sofia
Two ?!? Gee, u live in another dimension. I personally can't stand the two most famous army clubs though... and I definitelly found a clear dislike for Velbyjd or however they are spelled these days...
post #14 of 345 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2004, 15:56
Rising Star

Quote:
What so funny there carson???

cen,
I am also in a stae of LOCO - I mena, I am a Botev fan but will be very happy to see Loco winning teh title! Cant stand Sofia teams you know, especially the two communist grands!
aha, first I was sceptic, but now - they go just straight to the title! and I found myself reading every single line about themp

dark horse
post #15 of 345 (permalink) Old April 7th, 2004, 16:01
Rising Star

Quote:
Originally posted by giani_82
Two ?!? Gee, u live in another dimension. I personally can't stand the two most famous army clubs though... and I definitelly found a clear dislike for Velbyjd or however they are spelled these days...

so, you're a real, original, noble-birth, aristocratic sofianer?p
I like your avatar and your user name

dark horse
post #16 of 345 (permalink) Old May 1st, 2004, 21:19
Premier Player
Premier Player

Nope, just anti-communist

Other local rumors relate the following players to Levski:
Blagoj Georgiev, Chavdar Yankov, Velimir Ivanovic, Martin Kamburov and
Svetoslav Petrov
post #17 of 345 (permalink) Old May 3rd, 2004, 16:15
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by giani_82
Nope, just anti-communist

\

ME too. And YES - TWO!

The two big commnist grands - CSKA and Levski. You (levski) have been he;ped by commnism as mcuh as its dear child - teh army club. As a Botev fan who has lived thru the 80s on teh Hristo Botev Stadium, I know better than anyone else. BFC has always been full of 50-50 % Levski and CSKA fans. All teh refs have always been in your favour. I can give you 1000s of examples that I witnissed myslef live. I hate CSKA for same reasons as you do, however, what disusts me even more is when Levski fans play the role of teh vcitim, which is plainly rediculous. You might have not been helped as much as the Army club, you might have been a victim in the 50s or sth, but since I watch football, both Levski and CSKA got their euqal share of helps, refs, BFC, and ultimately communism.

In all fairness - Trakija/Botev also were helped as an Armyteam, but only on regional level. So, if Rodopa or Asenovetz complain then I will keep my mouth shut as we were taking their players and everything. But what matters is titles and stuff and they are given on national level. There, BOTH Levski and CSKA weer pushed and helped every single day ...

That why I called them both the "commnist grants". That thats what they are. :fero:

post #18 of 345 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2004, 00:24
Premier Player
Premier Player

Naaaah, Bono! got it all wrong... we became part of the communist system (joined with the police force) in 1971 just because we were the only opposition to CSKA and to be able to keep our best players, we were then also capable of signing players from the province but every NT player already went to serve in the army.
And what the heck... your Botev was a military team you know what was your relation with CSKA the best - and your tribute in terms of points.
Still Levski joining the circle of communist influence (something Botev has done years ahead of us p ) was totally not accepted by the fans, and your seemed to pay little attention where they serve and whom they salute.
post #19 of 345 (permalink) Old May 11th, 2004, 16:05
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I couldnt care less if Levski fans didnt accept it ... but they accpeted all the tropheys and all teh hnours after 1971 right?

All I am saying is what I experienced in my life. Both CSKA and Levski are equally a comies teams and were equally helped by BFC, referees, system and etc.

Again - I know Botev was also helped. But again - it was on regional level, as teh Army club of Plovdiv region. So, if Rodopa, Asenovetz or Hebar complain - fine, I ackonwoledge. But Sofia teams, especially the big two, should just shut up. They are equally guilty for the death of BG football before 89 and in all honesty - after 89. Again, in all honesty - teh comi Gov decision to change your names and delete you from BG football was a good one. Cause you have been BOTH out of any punishment, out of any reach and (si razvjavahte konja kakto si znaete) .. .No one could touch you at one point. The centralization of power, money, corruption, refs, BFC, etc etc in only two clubs at least until Litex times, is teh main reason our football is teh way it is right now. And both of teh communist giants have their hands equally dirty there.

The myths and legends of Levski fans have a n effect only on ... Levski fans. Cause evryone else knows how things were back then. Gundi was equally loved and helped as Jakimov or D. Penev. Same for Levski, resp. CSKA/CDNA. You cant escape your past even if you hate it. If you hate it so much, denounce all this titles and stuff ... there is no middle way. Either oen or the other.

The very fact that Botev never became a Champion since 1971 comes to show you how much we (as the 2nd Army team and the best and biggest team outside Sofia) were helped on state level.

BS and BS!

Last edited by bono; May 11th, 2004 at 16:12.
post #20 of 345 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2004, 06:34 Thread Starter
XT Post Number King
Xtratime Elite

Bayer Leverkusen confirm Celtic interest in stars
By Karl Brady - May 13, 2004

Bayer Leverkusen remain in the dark as to who Celtic were spying on at the weekend during their 2-0 victory over Cologne.
It's rumoured that the Glasgow club have initiated negotiations with the representatives of Yildiray Basturk while also developing an interest in strikers Dimitar Berbatov and Oliver Neuville.

Bayer's official Ilya Kaentzik commented regarding their out of contract stars: "Celtic did have someone at the game but I'd be surprised if either wanted to move to Scotland. Basturk has offers from champions Werder Bremen and Dortmund and Fenerbache."

Basturk has been a target for Celtic boss Martin O'Neill in the past and it's believed the Irishman remains a fan of the Turk.

It's understood that O'Neill has wished to be informed on the situation Neuville finds himself in. The German international has been offered a contract to stay, however it's expected that the former Servette man will seek pastures new.

Neuville has been linked with a move to Rangers and is available on a Bosman at the end of the season.

Kaentzik added: "Neuville also has interesting offers here."

Berbatov on the other hand is a surprise target having only signed a new contract in December. The Bulgarian international is a proven goal scorer at international level with 17 goals to date, however it's worth noting that the former CSKA Sofia striker was having a below par season up until February.

O'Neill has stated that he would be checking out some young Bulgarian players before the season is over and it's believed that Bayer's target man could be one O'Neill is keen on.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.