The Official Transfer Rumour Thread - Page 790 - Xtratime Community
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #15781 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 25th, 2017, 10:19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerazzurri4life View Post
Suning have money to burn. They can buy the juve HQs and turn it into a public toilet if they want.

why pay for it when it is free?

FIAT S.p.A is prob richer though having said that, Suning is relatively young
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #15782 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 26th, 2017, 08:40
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Linked to Greizmann for 129mill. Damn.

I am fine with our offensive trio though tbf.

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Lo juventino
andò a Berlino
e senza coppa tornò a Torino.
Invece il Biscione
Da Madrid tornò Campione
post #15783 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 26th, 2017, 11:55
Rob
A true hero
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Hull City Tigers
That's miles above his release clause.

post #15784 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 26th, 2017, 12:07
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Juve
Hehe Nera, in one post you linked with Verratti and you say you fine with your options and want DM instead (name dropping lines of Gustavo). And now you fine with your attacking choices like you wouldn't be for Griezmann either?

Like we aren't taking about Insanely massive improvements that you wouldn't be able to pull off whatsoever even if you had CL spot to entice them (stars that want to win CL, or in Griezmann case say fukit and go to Man U). Only very very few clubs can even think to bid on those two. It's not enough just to have the money.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

Until the Lion learns to speak, the tale of hunt will be told by the hunter

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #15785 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2017, 15:47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osman View Post
Nera, in one post you linked with Verratti and you say you fine with your options and want DM instead (name dropping lines of Gustavo). And now you fine with your attacking choices like you wouldn't be for Griezmann either?

not sure why you make it sound like he contradicted himself, when both sentences indicate his opinion to beef up the defense.
post #15786 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2017, 15:52
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Defense needs are surely secondary when the hypothetical choice is getting one of two hugely game changing players.

I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. - Stephen Colbert

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”-Genghis Khan
post #15787 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 27th, 2017, 18:28
World Class Player

Teams: Inter
Griezmann is a pure media fabrication like 99% of the rumours are these days, now that Inter got a bit of money again you will see plenty of these. Why would Inter pay above Griezmann's release clause?

If anything, then Sanchez would probably be a far more likely signing, IF Perisic is sold and IF Inter reaches 3rd (which is fairly unlikely). Suning would probably like to make some big signing for the attack or the midfield a long with (hopefully) getting new backs. But everything will likely depend entirely on who will leave (perisic being the most likely attacking candidate here, Brozovic/Kdog in the midfield).

The most important factor remains the CL. Until its clear if Inter finishes top 3 its really irrelevant to talk about any major changes in the summer, because being in the CL means so much not only financially, but also in terms of what players the club can attract.
post #15788 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2017, 00:26
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Non of them are realistic, even for the best richest sides some of these players are unrealistic targets (except Sanchez, he wants to gtfo). You wont get CL spot either, so you should look for upcoming players like you have now with Icardi, then proven star player types that have the choice to go to CL contending sides in better leagues (saddens me to say it, Serie A so dire in allure, as weird as it sounds, hope you and Milan become more competent and splash the cash just to grab more attention for the league).

post #15789 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2017, 11:07
red
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Rep. of Ireland
Quote:
Non of them are realistic, even for the best richest sides some of these players are unrealistic targets (except Sanchez, he wants to gtfo). You wont get CL spot either, so you should look for upcoming players like you have now with Icardi, then proven star player types that have the choice to go to CL contending sides in better leagues (saddens me to say it, Serie A so dire in allure, as weird as it sounds, hope you and Milan become more competent and splash the cash just to grab more attention for the league).
True, there is essentially no chance of CL given that Inter has one of the worst sets of fullbacks in Serie A.

When 18% of your team is complete and utter guff, then you can't really be surprised

Amazing to think that not so long ago the club had Maicon, Zanetti and Maxwell. OK Chivu was shite but still on another level to the current no-hopers
post #15790 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2017, 18:39
World Class Player

The defense isnt great, but still Inter has "only" let in 23 goals which is the 3rd fewest in the entire league. Thats pretty good considering the team had 2 new coaches and many new players had to adapt.

The main issue when Flop De boer was the coach was not scoring enough goals anyways.

Napolis defense is hardly worldclass either, but they score so many goals it doesnt matter.

Saying there is "no chance" is some ridiclous drunk irish 'logic', of course there is a chance. Likely? no, but hardly impossible, its not like Napoli are Barca. Inter are surely the strongest "dark horse" for 3rd. A lot could depend on the game vs napoli at siro, but we will get a clearer picture of the chances in a month or two.
post #15791 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2017, 21:07
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Napoli are too strong in their foundation (midfield and attack) and have a fantastic coach. They not gonna choke away a meagre 3rd spot.

Your defense is improving due to a more solid organised coach but more importantly because you improve your midfield gradually. You pack it with good hardworking CMs and wingers that track back and it kinda mitigates the lack of quality back there, mainly in fullbacks and a sketchy Murillo.

And yeah offensively you could use someone thats more decisive besides Icardi. If you wanna improve you should have Candreva as rotation and someone more deadly and unpredictable instead.

post #15792 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 28th, 2017, 21:35
World Class Player

Again, lets not pretend Napoli are Barca. If anything Napoli has overperformed so far due to Mertens suddenly becomming a super goalscorer which no one ever considered.

If Inter win the game against them at San Siro (which is highly likely), then the battle for 3rd could go down to the wire.

In any case its pretty ridiculous to make conclusions with 16 games to go.

Last edited by Azzkikr; January 28th, 2017 at 21:45.
post #15793 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2017, 01:12
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Al Ahly | F.C. Internazionale | AZ
Pogba and Zlatan dumped teams playing in the CL every year for a Europa League team this season, which may or may not make CL next season.

Icardi could have moved to Napoli and played CL football. Joao Mario could have stayed at Sporting and played CL football.

Let's not pretend as if the world revolves around CL football, Osman. And in any case with the changes in place from 2018 onwards Inter will be almost guaranteed playing in the CL.

Perisic and Candreva are two of the best wide players in Italy and Icardi is doing well with them. Then we have 30mill man gabi waiting for a chance...

ما أخذ بالقوة لا يسترد إلا بالقوة
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZZ View Post
lol hossam lol...i think your the coolest bro one of the few ppl i like in this world

now thats three rants lol

i love u bro. yr good people

Lo juventino
andò a Berlino
e senza coppa tornò a Torino.
Invece il Biscione
Da Madrid tornò Campione
post #15794 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2017, 22:04
World Class Player

Quote:
Napoli are too strong in their foundation (midfield and attack) and have a fantastic coach. They not gonna choke away a meagre 3rd spot.
Napoli are indeed unable to choke, gaining a massive draw at home to a terrible palermo side...

Any more brilliant prediction for us, nostradamus? Please go ahead, its pure comedy.
post #15795 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2017, 22:12
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Choke away being best 3rd side in the league and choking in random games is one and the same indeed.

You wanna bet they gonna finish ahead of you?

post #15796 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2017, 22:32
\(*_*)/
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: FC Internazionale, IFK Mariehamn
Quote:
Choke away being best 3rd side in the league and choking in random games is one and the same indeed.

You wanna bet they gonna finish ahead of you?

Seeing as you're the one claiming with certainty that Inter won't reach a CL-spot I am assuming that you're providing some excellent odds.

Please post the odds that you're offering. Provided that your odds matches your confidence I'd like make a wager myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BM_1 View Post
ha! i read about height. nacka, you are mongoloid.
Materazzi: "Benitez is one of those who thinks they know everything and if you meet him in the pub you will punch him."
post #15797 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 29th, 2017, 22:41
Community Manager
Xtratime Legend

Damn, you work for tipstextra or what?

Nacka likes this.

post #15798 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2017, 12:06
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
Former PEC Zwolle man Trent Sainsbury set to join Inter?! prob to do what Ranocchia was, be a back-up.

Jiangsu Suning happy that they've got rid of a foreigner with the new 3 foreigners on the pitch rule in China. Inter happy they have someone for very little

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #15799 of 15843 (permalink) Old January 31st, 2017, 13:22
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Feyenoord & Spuds
Trent Sainsbury is officially an Inter Milan player till the end of the season

Lex Immers - Pace & power. Holland's #1 box to box player

Feyenoord forum - the place to talk about this phenomenon

Ronald Koeman "Oranje kan Immers goed gebruiken"

Fred Rutten "Feyenoord heeft Immers nodig"

Van Marwijk over Lex Immers: 'Stille kracht van Feyenoord'

John de Wolf “Dat is nou precies de aanjager, het ’etterbakkie’ in het veld dat Feyenoord in dit soort wedstrijden nodig heeft"

post #15800 of 15843 (permalink) Old February 1st, 2017, 19:17
Rising Star

He's a very good player. Hope he's given a chance. And if he does fvck up ONCE hopefully he's not dragged at the first chance like Josh Brillante was against Roma. Sainsbury is far better though.

Formerly Jeffrey, ILA etc.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.