Transfers & Rumours - Xtratime Community
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2003, 13:36 Thread Starter
Star Player

Teams: Dinamo Zagreb
Transfers & Rumours

The season is over and many players are to change clubs for the new season, lets collect all transfers and romours in this thread...

-------------------------------------

Niko Kovac joins Hertha

http://www.planetfootball.com/articl...tha+land+Kovac

Milan Rapaic to Italy?

http://www.planetfootball.com/articl...o+Italian+move
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2003, 14:58
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
I only know a few more which may happen:
Igor Biscan to PAO
Ivica Olic to Dinamo Kiev
Srdan Andric to PAO
Jurica Vranjes to Hajduk!
post #3 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2003, 15:08
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Beitar Jerusalem, Liverpool FC, Israeli NT
A funny rumour I hardly noticed: Pralija is wanted by Chicago Fire...he says the offer is 'interesting'. He's not staying with Haifa anyway, that's for sure.

"Stop and stare...I think I'm moving but I go nowhere...."

:dielaugh:Beitar Jerusalem:dielaugh:

- Israeli Double Winners! League and State Cup Winners 2007/2008!

- 2006/2007 League Champions!
post #4 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 7th, 2003, 21:42
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Raanan, have you heard any rumors about Rosso going to PAO becuase of the manager going there too.
If this rumor is true PAO will be after 3 croatians and they already have 2. First it was Portsmouth and now its Panathiakos that are interested in almost every Croatian player.
post #5 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 05:48
Star Player

it would be great if rapaic came back to italy. i dont think hes unreasonable in his wage demands but i guess sampdoria thinks otherwise.

CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!! CAMPIONI D'ITALIA!!

Milan Associazione Calcio 1899
post #6 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 12:40
Premier Player

Teams: South Melbourne HFC -AEK FC - Hellas Verona FC
Quote:
Originally posted by DerbyCounty
Raanan, have you heard any rumors about Rosso going to PAO becuase of the manager going there too.
If this rumor is true PAO will be after 3 croatians and they already have 2. First it was Portsmouth and now its Panathiakos that are interested in almost every Croatian player.
And the reason for this more or less goes down to two words:

Velimir Zajec.

" The thing is though, no matter how bad your team happens to be, you will still love them. Divorce is not an option in the world of football supporting, it really is a case of death do us part."

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

"I shall always recognise you by the dreadful sword you hold...................."

"Die Mannschaft von down under kommt nach oben"
post #7 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 21:39 Thread Starter
Star Player

Plete to Fener?

Turski reprezentativni vratar Rustu Recber trebao bi napustiti redove Fenerbahcea i preseliti u Barcelonu, a umjesto njega medju vratnice turskog kluba stao bi Stipe Pletikosa. Novi trener turskog kluba Christoph Daum, nakon odlaska pouzdanog turskog reprezentativca, zeli dovesti na gol takodjer pravu osobu, a prvi na listi mu je upravo vratar Hajduka. Pored Pletikose, kandidat za dolazak je i Svedjanin Mattias Asper, a dolazak hrvatskog reprezentativnog vratara ovisi o tome da li ce Hajduk i sam Pletikosa prihvatiti ponudu Fenera. Igor Stimac navodno je vec dobio ponudu, ali zasad ne zeli izlaziti u javnost s detaljima, sve do iduceg tjedna kad bi trebao biti finaliziran ovaj transfer.

Vratar Rustu Recber trebao bi preseliti u redove spanjolskog giganta Barcelone. Ovim odlaskom 30-godišnjem turskom vrataru ispunit će se djecacki san, zbog kojeg je odbio ponude Arsenala i Manchester Uniteda.

Jedan od kandidata za predsjednika Barcelone, Joan Laporta vodio je pregovore oko dolaska Rustua, a ukoliko i ne bude izabran za novog predsjednika, transfer nece doći pod upitnik.
--------------------------------------------

Hmm Stipe to Fener? I don't want him to play in Turkey, I want to see him in England, I'm not suprised Daum want Stipe in his team, he seems to love Croatian players...
post #8 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 21:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Dinamo Zagreb's midfielders Silvio Maric who had a good season with dinamo could go to PAO on a free transfer. This could be a good move for him but remember his days at Newcastle and Porto?? not that good, seems that the HNL is the only league he can play in.
It looks like Biscan may not be joining PAO becuase liverpool want 2.5 million for him but PAO do not want to pay that much. He needs to get out of Liverpool as soon as possible to get his career back in track.
post #9 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 10th, 2003, 21:47 Thread Starter
Star Player

Better for Silivio Maric to stay with Dinamo...I don't think he will make it in PAO either...He's playing good in the HNL but not like he used to do...before leaving for Newcastle...

Silvio Maric is still one of my favorite players and I want him to succesed in Europe, but this time I have no faith in him :depress:
post #10 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 11th, 2003, 18:28 Thread Starter
Star Player

Boris Zivkovic to Portsmouth?

http://www.planetfootball.com/articl...ey+chase+Croat

Last edited by Zagabria; June 11th, 2003 at 18:30.
post #11 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 12th, 2003, 02:13
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

To be honest i would not want to see Zivkovic go to Portsmouth, why would he even want to go there, he starts almost every game for Leverkusen, he would be leaving a decent team (although they had a terrible year) for a team that could not stay up in the premiership.
Hajduk Split left-back Mato Neretljak could be going to Shaktar Dontesk (spelling?) of the Ukrainian league and they will play in Europe this season. Neretljak is a good player who may find a way into the first team, he was very good with Osijek, Hajduk and the U-21's when he played for them.
Jurica Vranjes to Hajduk Split (although I would love it to happen in won't) and also Hertha Berlin are interested in him.
Davor Vugrinec must get out of Atalanta or else he will be playing in Serie B against next season, he should of stayed with Lecce becuase now they are in Serie A.
post #12 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2003, 21:06
Premier Player

Teams: South Melbourne HFC -AEK FC - Hellas Verona FC
Hate to say it but..........

It seems Maric has joined Panathinaikos after all ( the zajec influence lives on I'm afraid). Whilst I do remeber his time at Dinamo, Newcastle & Porto, I was just wondering what your impressions of him are?

PS. Is he still going out with that model???

" The thing is though, no matter how bad your team happens to be, you will still love them. Divorce is not an option in the world of football supporting, it really is a case of death do us part."

AEK till I die!

Ale Viola! FORZA BUTEI!

"I shall always recognise you by the dreadful sword you hold...................."

"Die Mannschaft von down under kommt nach oben"
post #13 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2003, 22:22 Thread Starter
Star Player

Evil37,

I love Maric and Im saying he won't make it, but of course I hope he does!!
post #14 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 16th, 2003, 22:49
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Evil37 im not sure how good he will do at PAO, he had a great season with Dinamo this year but he was TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with Newcastle and he wasn't that great in Porto. Outside of Croatia he hasn't done that well, he has potential though. Reason why he failed in England was becuase he didn't have pace, he was slow as hell. I don't think he even scored a goal for them in 20+ games.
About the model (she is hot!! ) i think he married her, so she is not single anymore.
post #15 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 19:36 Thread Starter
Star Player

Zahora to Litex?

Naš bugarski dopisnik javlja vijest iz bugarske novine "7 days sport" prema kojoj je višestruki nogometni prvak te zemlje, FC Litex Lovec, kupio mladog napadaca Dinama i mlade reprezentacije Hrvatske Darija Zahoru. Prema rijecima menadžera tog kluba, Dario Zahora se ocekuje na prozivci 24.7.2003. godine, jer sve je navodno već dogovoreno. Prema istom izvoru u napad popularnog bugarskog kluba stiže i napadac Crvene Zvezde Branko Jelic.

nogomet.com
post #16 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 19:41
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Re: Zahora to Litex?

Quote:
Originally posted by Zagabria
Naš bugarski dopisnik javlja vijest iz bugarske novine "7 days sport" prema kojoj je višestruki nogometni prvak te zemlje, FC Litex Lovec, kupio mladog napadaca Dinama i mlade reprezentacije Hrvatske Darija Zahoru. Prema rijecima menadžera tog kluba, Dario Zahora se ocekuje na prozivci 24.7.2003. godine, jer sve je navodno već dogovoreno. Prema istom izvoru u napad popularnog bugarskog kluba stiže i napadac Crvene Zvezde Branko Jelic.

nogomet.com

why Litex? they do play in europe but it would be a bad move, Zahora can become a great player, he is still young and plays for our youth teams, stay at Dinamo!
post #17 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 17th, 2003, 22:07 Thread Starter
Star Player

I agree DC, But i guess he's dissapionted at Dinamo and Ciro, he didn't play much this season I can see why he's going, he's young and all he wants is to play soccer.

But of course he should stay with Dinamo, Ciro is gone, Balaban is returning to Aston Villa and Olic is on his way out to...

If Dinamo doesnt buy any new striker Zahora should be in the starting 11.

Everyone is leaving Dinamo, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON????
post #18 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 20th, 2003, 17:21
Forum Manager
Xtratime Elite

Busy transfer week in the HNL. Twoo new managers and Vartkes Varazdin sign two new players.
Kranjcar will return to manage NK Zagreb and Kuze will be the manager of newly promoted Inker Zapresic.
Varteks Varazdin have signed Vladimir Vasilj from NK Zagreb and an Australian midfielder, Mile Jedinak who is 19 years old and played for Sydney United.
post #19 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 21st, 2003, 05:00
©
International

I think Da Silva is ahead of Zahora. I think Zahora ended up staying but he won't start. Just think that this guy was the 3rd leading scorer in the league at 19, and then last year barely got on the field. He still scored a few goals but his confidence is gone and for a young player like that it is very hard to recover from such a season. Hopefully i am wrong.

Olic and Mitu will start up front unless either of them get sold.

Also read that Inker has made an offer to Prosinecki. Hopefully he signs. They are also after Racunica and Tomislav Erceg.

Last edited by dinamovac11; June 21st, 2003 at 12:58.
post #20 of 11487 (permalink) Old June 23rd, 2003, 20:34 Thread Starter
Star Player

Bajsic back in Croatia

Monday, 23 June 2003

Midfield player Davor Bajsic has returned to Croatia from Israel to join NK Kamen Ingrad Velika.

Bajsic left NK Slaven Belupo for Hapoel Ironi Rishon in August last year. The 29-year-old's return strengthens Kamen Ingrad's midfield options ahead of their UEFA Cup qualifier against Luxembourg's FC Etzella Ettelbrück in August.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Xtratime Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive. Try to avoid choosing short (like '1'), simple (like 'abcd') and easy to guess passwords (like a name of your favorite team, player, etc)! Complex and long enough passwords, that consists of random string of alphabet and numerical characters, are almost impossible to be stolen and misused.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.